1921 is the year of TITAN company’s establishment, by that time’s prominent industrialist Ausschnitt, to produce hot rolled plate.
The company has continuously developed, excepting the war period and can be synthetized as follows:
- 1924-1932:Continuous investments have been made, the production representing almost 77% from the country’s total production of rolled steel products;
- 1948:The nationalizing of the Metallurgical Plant TITAN;
- 1955-1981:New rolling capacities were built, new products were created and seven cold forming lines were commissioned. At the end of this period the export of metallurgical products to Europe started;
- 2005-2007:It was a stage of the production volume’s increasing as consequence of the process of the technology improvement and modernization of the production lines;
- 2007-2009:An ample investment program has been developed, the following production lines starting the manufacturing processes:
- 20Hi Cold Rolling Mill, for cold rolling of the pickled and oiled Hot Rolled Coils; (poza)
- Continuous Hot-Dip Galvanizing Line, for the galvanizing of the “full hard” Cold Rolled Coils; (poza)
- Coils Coating Line, for painting (prepainting) of the Hot-Dip Galvanized Coils. (poza)
The company is located nearby one of the most important commercial ports of Danube and has access to the railroad. The products are thus promptly delivered by roads and railroad, water way and multimodal transport as well.
We are permanently receptive to our business partners’ requirements in order to succeed to offer products and services of very good quality, competitive and suitable for the domains to which they have been meant.